Trickier invisible mannequin items include sheer, transparent or translucent materials, fabric with cut out details, or a mixture of all these elements! There are a number of different approaches to photographing these styles, a selection of these are shown here.
Have you always been scared of increasing the ISO on your camera in dim light because of the resulting noise in the images? Has this discouraged you from taking pictures in low light?
Fret not. This tutorial will take care of all your ISO noise anxieties and will let you go trigger happy during night shoots.
Noise reduction in Photoshop
- Open the image on which you need to reduce the noise.
- If you see the image panel, you’ll notice that the image will be opened as a background layer. Create a duplicate of the background layer (just in case).
- Having selected the duplicate layer to go to Filter -> Noise -> Reduce Noise. A new window will open up with some sliders in it. Let’s break them down one by one.
- Strength: This slider, affects globally. That means it will eliminate the noise pixels in the overall image.
- Preserve details: Pixels tend to get blurred while reducing noise. The preserve details slider will bring back the texture and other small details in the image. Different combinations of strength and preserve details slider work differently for different images. You will have to experiment to see which combination gives the best quality.
- Reduce Colour noise: This slider will reduce any floating colour pixels due to chromatic aberration.
- Sharpen details: The blurring of noisy pixels may result in reducing the sharpness of the image. Use the sharpen details slider to restore sharpness in the image.
- At the end of all the sliders, you will see a checkbox that says “Remove JPEG artifacts”. This will remove any noise that may occur while saving the image as a JPEG.
- If you want to make noise reduction specific to the RGB colour channel, click on the advanced tab.
- Select the desired colour channel and make the adjustment to the strength and preserve details slider.
- Once you are satisfied with all the changes, hit ok and the edited image will open in Photoshop.
- Unhide the layer on top to reveal the background layer. You will notice that noise has reduced from the original layer to the duplicate layer.
- Save your image and you are done with reducing the noise.
Try more night shots
Now that you know the secret, try more night shots. ISO is a very good feature in digital camera if it only wasn’t for the resulting noise. Hopefully, camera manufacturers will try to come up with ways of minimizing the noise grains at high ISO but until then, this little Photoshop technique should do the trick.
As we all know that the is to remove the background of an image from its object. This is one layer clipping path process. But there is also multi-layer clipping path process for many complex product or model images. An image which is having multiple objects is needed to work in multiple layers. Once you are done with having one vector path, you can convert them into multiple layers.
If you have more than one object in the image, you need to do multiple paths in multiple layers, so that each object can get their specific shape. These things happen mostly when you want to . Multi-layer clipping path helps to showcase the masked areas in a very good way. Each and every object of every layer would be refined without losing their shapes.
Every kind of objects you can do path with a multi-layer path. Here are some products which mostly go for multi-layer clipping path
2. Neckpiece (Jewelry)
3. Garment products (mostly hoodies)
5. Gift Items
Multi-layer clipping path is usually taken by photographers and e-commerce websites because they need their photographs to be the best.
Clipping Path United is providing background removal service more than 10 years. Along with this, they provide , , neck joint service, drop shadow service, photo retouching service, photo restoration service, color correction service, raster to vector service, image masking service. In their 10-year service journey, they have done several jobs very well and got several positive feedback from foreign clients.
Now, let’s have a look at their specialties:-
(1) They provide 24×7 customer service
(2) They have modern workstations and computer labs
(3) All the graphic designer are dedicated to working and academically qualified
(4) They have own dedicated Linux Server
(5) They operate shifting duty so the workload could be divided to each and everyone individually. As a result, the quality of work will remain good as always
(6) They have keptat their site. Before placing a bulk order the clients can judge
You can make a Tour At Their Service Page.
One of our projects this week was to photograph a range of high-vis work clothing for a company catalogue.
There are different options available when photographing clothing. You can photograph the garment…
- laying flat on a surface
- being worn by a model or
- on a mannequin
When photographing clothing on a mannequin it can sometimes look a little “cheap” and unpolished to see the mannequin’s arm, legs or head poking out of the clothing.
These images are an example of the “invisible mannequin” technique where the garments are full and 3D, but there are no signs of anyone wearing the clothing – they appear hollow.
It’s an excellent technique and results in high-quality product images that are all about the clothing.
Here are some of the final photos…
If you would like professional photos of your clothing, we would love to hear from you.